Monday, May 30, 2016

Monster Monday: SASSquatch - 5/30/16



Today's digital illustration is taken from a sketch I had for a merchandise idea. Bringing it to life in Adobe Illustrator was the first step in order to making this happen. Doesn't this bigfoot babe have a lot of sass? She's got it goin' on! ;-) (Wow...I can't believe I just wrote that).

As far as Emily's Monster Shop goes, I have put the shop on hold for the time being. Before you ask, I have NO intention of shutting the shop down. I am in the slow and steady process of turning it into a merchandise shop for my own brand as well as Singular Fortean's monsters. I want to put monster designs on shirts, phone cases, mugs, patches, art prints, totes, and more! This of course requires a lot of research and overhead in order to make this happen, but once production begins, we will be accomplishing a really unique and fun goal that will be great for both brands! Patience grasshoppers, keep your eyes peeled. The shop allows me to let my super-imaginative, whimsical creations live on perfectly marketable products!

I plan on creating monster sculptures for custom orders only for some time as I shift the focus of the shop for the time being.

Happy Monster Monday,

xx emily

No comments:

Post a Comment