Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Best Boudoir Products - 4/27/16

So, you are getting/got boudoir photos done. Now what? What do you do with them?

  • Photographs are precious captures of memories. While I offer digital files for purchase separately from session fees, I encourage all of my clients to get their photographs printed. We are in the digital age, and I do understand keeping photographs for archival reasons. However, when it comes to giving a gift or immortalizing beautiful you, I believe it is best to have the photographs delivered in the best way possible--with high quality printing.

Now, I offer much more than 8x10's...in this particular entry I'm listing the products I have available for Boudoir. There are so many more products than you see here, but these are the ones that I have found to be particularly good for Boudoir, and have priced differently for Boudoir Day as "Featured Products:"

1) His/Her Little Black Books
These little books (about the size of a business card) come in sets of 2 (one for him, one for you) and are tiny and discrete but hold 10 images! They fold up like an accordion and close magnetically. They can come in a variety of colors and fabrics for the covers--although I am partial to classic black. These books are my bestselling product, as they are discrete, high quality, and adorable.

2) Unicorn Portfolio Box
This product is my personal favorite, but it is a fabric wrapped portfolio box that is tied off with ribbon and fits 10 8x10" matted prints. You can hide intimate photographs in here and keep them around and no one will know what's in your beautiful box--it's a great keepsake! Prints are also ready to frame if you ever chose to do that.

3) Unicorn Flash Drive
I don't include digital files with my portrait session fees and packages, but I have them available for purchase if people want them! They are priced according to how many images you want: 10, 20, or full inventory and come with a reprint release form.

4) Boudoir Unicorn Album
Albums come as 5x5 or 8x8 and like the little black books, they come with fabric covers. These books fit 20 of your favorite images, and are a classic way to display and keep photographs.

5) Unicorn Keepsake Box
I have set up a keepsake box with sets of prints as well as a little black book. The gift box includes the following:
  • (2) 8x10 prints
  • (4) 5x7 prints
  • (16) wallets
  • His/Her Little Black Book Set
Of course, the lab I use has many other products, and I offer many more on my regular product and pricing guide as well, but the above options I have cataloged as I find they are particularly good for boudoir. The labs I use are ProDPI, White House Custom Color, and Finao (Portfolio Boxes) and they both offer amazing, high quality products and I am extremely proud to have a relationship wtith them and provide their products to my clients. If there is anything you are looking for that you do not see or are curious about, don't feel afraid to ask me. I want you to have your photos the way you want them! :-)

xx emily

 PS: Below are photographs of the portfolio box studio sample I have as well as a sample of a Little Black Book!





No comments:

Post a Comment