Thursday, April 28, 2016

Signifigant Others React to their Partner's Boudoir Photos - 4/29/16

Yesterday we talked about why you should get boudoir photos done for yourself, and above everything else, you should consider that as your main reason.

However, boudoir photos are a common gift to a partner for an upcoming wedding, anniversary, birthday, or whatever occasion you both may celebrate. Like any woman, you might have considered this as an idea of an experience with whom you'd like to share your "results" aka prints, so to speak. You may know that your partner loves you very much and will still accept you and think you're beautiful no matter what. Despite what you know, it is still normal and perfectly alright to feel self conscious.

I recently asked a couple husbands of former Boudoir clients about what they thought of boudoir, especially when their awesome ladies brought these photos home to them. I have kept them anonymous, different answers from different guys are recognized by different colors.



1) Did you know what Boudoir Photos were prior to your lady bringing them home? If so, what were your thoughts on it back then?


No, I had no idea.  I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them. 


 I didn't know what Boudoir Photos were, but she explained what it was when she told me that she was getting them. I didn't really have any thoughts on it since I really had no idea it existed.



2) Did you ever expect that your lady would ever do this?





No, I was very surprised my wife would ever do this. 
 
No.

 
3) Did you receive these photographs as a gift for a particular occasion? If so, what was it?


Yes, my 30th birthday.

No particular occasion. 

 4) Before you even saw the photos, what were your initial thoughts once you figured out what your present was?

I did not know what the present was until after I saw the photos.  Once I saw them I was surprised she did this and amazed at how well they turned out. 

I was pretty excited to see how it went for her. I had no idea what to expect really.

 5) How did your significant other give these to you (ie: prints, flash drive, album)?




I received a fold out album, a wall print, an 8x10, and a flash drive. 
 
Prints and a little accordion book. 


6) What were your thoughts as you were looking through the photos?



I was very suprised she did this for me, and also impressed how well the pictures turned out. 
 
I was in awe at how beautiful my wife was. I mean I knew she was beautiful, but her pictures really showed it off.


7) Would you say your lady gained any self confidence or self esteem from the photos?


I would say she did, especially after my reaction to the photos.

I would say so.


 8) Do you still look at the photos?

Yes, I look at them often.


Yes.

 9) Do you think Boudoir Photos make a great gift? 




This was the best gift I ever received.  I would definitely recommend anyone considering doing thus for the significant other to do so.
 
Absolutely.
 

10) What are your thoughts on boudoir photography overall now that you've received this gift?


I was always a fan, so it hasn't really changed, but I was very happy to receive this gift.
 
I would say it's pretty awesome.


Now, I don't know a single person who is truly awesome, genuine, and kind who wouldn't love to receive photos of their partner looking amazingly gorgeous and sexy. In fact, the proud self-confidence that has a tendency to emit from the photographs is almost more meaningful to the partner receiving the photographs. In my opinion, self-confidence is one of the sexiest traits ever.
 
xx emily bee


3 comments:

  1. I wonder if these are coming back in style or if they ever left. I think there are ways we are more open about what our partners do for us and the idea that sensual photographs, done by a professional, are better than a dic pic on a cellphone at least. I just wonder if they wont wind up in a flea market box 5o years from when they were taken, like many of the black and white boudoir photos of the past

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting thought! At least, a flea market or an antique shop would add value to the story of the person in the photographs. They've become a piece of art, then <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete