Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Ohai, yes I'm still here (Update) -11/1/16

Hello Unicorns and Hello November. It has been a while since my last blog post. Sorry about that.

I suppose an update is in order, but I would prefer not to bore you and just get back to blogging about my artwork again. I'll try to do this fast...starting now...

  • My graphic design job is still awesome
  • I'm engaged (I'm on the other side now)
  • SingularFortean.com is slowly growing and we just added a bunch of awesome new stuff including merchandise, forums, and a book club.
  • Yes, I am still taking pictures. In fact, I have a senior session this evening.
  • Yes, I'm still shooting boudoir by appointment only.
I think that about covers it, but it has been a really busy fall, and I've continued to play the game of  "Work/Life balance" and figuring out how much I can put into certain projects and still have a life. It's a battle I've continued to fight, I'm getting better at it little by little. I just want to do ALL THE THINGS.

In an attempt to keep this post short and sweet, I shall strive to blog once a week. I have plenty of work to share with you guys, and many more ideas I'd like to turn into creations or just share and brainstorm with all of you.

Until Next Week

xx emily


No comments:

Post a Comment