Friday, August 5, 2016

LAST BOUDOIR DAY - 8/4/16

I'd like to remind you all of our upcoming Queen for a Boudoir day on August 28th. We have a few spots left still for this event, and they are available to any fine lady who wishes to crown herself as royalty. We'll do all of the work for you! You'll be treated like a queen as we provide professional hair and makeup, and pamper you with gifts.


You can find the information for this event here. Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email for more information or to book a spot.

We have a few spots left, and until further notice (which might be indefinitely) this is the last Boudoir Day that I am going to hold hosted by my brand. Due to the demands of a full-time creative position and a paranormal partnership the rest of my time, I am limiting boudoir services to individual and group sessions by appointment only. Nothing else will change, I just need to maintain a better/work life balance.

xx emily





No comments:

Post a Comment